2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre australia light snow hurriedly

Expression to your apology, hence especially the idea speak own embarrassment to us these sisters listen to, make us able to inform your ear so much."
I tiny tiny one Zheng, immediately smile to say:"BE so?In fact I didn't also blame her, we all ignored a solution mutually and saided that the benefits wased not same either again at that time."
We say to arrive at a living room, I will lift the spring roll in hand to haven't come yet and talk, old Lin loudly Rang way:"Old, you hide where go to?My wanting to drink a cup with your this host is an unable to find you!"
My Jian rises a spring roll dynasty his mouth fill to go and smile to say:"Do I not just write to think for the sake of the your mouth, so deep-fry a dish spring roll for you to go?"
Several old Lins chew the spring roll lousy to keep on swallowing, immediately and loudly mimicry wear words way in Sichuan:"Lao Tze of the space, this spring roll taste is simply good!"
We listenned to all not from smile, small cloud once connects a plate, the low voice says:"Wei, you didn't want to be busy again to live.These foods all have already eaten now not over."
I haven't in time talked, the pure Yan jumps to embrace my arm and pouts small voice You hatred's saying:"Smelly elder brother, the somebody else came you don't accompany me to talk, know that arriving a kitchen to go to with little orchid together is very much in love.Hum!"
My wry smile writes to clap wench that delicate slippery small face and says:"Know.H'm, Yan Yan you should the day after tomorrow just return to Peking?Want an elder brother not to accompany you to say tomorrow that are the words for a day?"
The pure Yan vomits and says:"Say are the words for a day?Vomiting Moses must say dry!However, I get an elder brother to accompany me to amusement park to have fun.Huming isn't a light snow to make a phone call for me, don't I still know that you lead so happily in the home!Leading the mountain car BE?Pirate ship BE?Leaping the pole BE?The elder brother got one kind to accompany me to once have fun be!"
I am one Zheng, immediately as long as the wry smile wears to nod and suddenly thinks of oneself to have the quite a few the girl friend, if the everyones are like pure Yan to want to even off like this, oneself so a person still really cope with however come.Pour!
The light snow takes a mallard leg to stretch my mouth side at this time:"Elder brother, you didn't eat what, hungry?This is what I especially idea stay for elder brother, also almost drive Lin eldest brother to rend away!"
I once connected a duck leg to bite and smiled to say:"H'm, is still a painful light snow elder brother, all know stay to eat for elder brother of, don't seem to be some persons, know confused blame an elder brother!"
Pure Yan simultaneously clench my loins meat the meat don't put, simultaneously sweetly smile to go toward a farcing a round flat cake my mouth inside fierce fill, return the Ni voice say:"Is the elder brother hungry to is not?That younger sister feeds you not very good?"
I hurriedly swallowed a , didn't expect but the Qiang wrote and immediately coughed.The language is soft to hurriedly carry a red wine to come over to send to my mouth side in the part, the side smiles to say:"Wei son, you weren't hungry to this extent?Do we maltreat you if the other people saw and got a joke!"
I drank an one mouthful red wine and just a little quelled a cough, the wry smile had no language.
Arrived an end stage in the dinner, everyone's food and drink get basic and good enough.Hence, the dining table keeps on being withdrawn,Beats By Dre Justbeats, the stereo set is opened, and the girls unexpectedly suggest a dancing party beginning.
Dancing party?I pour!This was an affair that I fear most .I ain't greatly clever at to dance, start me worrying about this affair an excessive time in the university ages.But today male the young girl is many, wolf the little meat is many, and those two wolves return drive cordage to fastenned mouth, where can I escape?
Indeed as expected, music together, in addition to the old Lin honestly hugs Lin Lin and smell a life time the hero hug Liu Xiao Yan , Ke Wei and summer the Lin Lin form couples, almost the girls a s of surplus all took eyes to stare at me.However, the still pure Yan makes moves most quickly, a live my Ye:"Wei son accompanies me to jump 1 first!"
My wry smile says:"Yan Yan, I not the general assembly dance, if doesn't trampling you be strange?"
The pure Yan depends the nude body to my bosom and hugs my neck and lightly says:"We also along with music swing body is all right.Do you remember the time that we meeteach other for the first time?Don't we jump to dance?"
I hug pure Yan, the smile says:"Also dance on the whole so?Is complete at just at rock body."
The pure Yan suddenly thinks of what, rush toward smiling of Chi, immediately slanting head the autumn orchid that see to dance with small cloud together, say:"Elder brother, that day we still did the cooperation save a little orchid!"
I also not from must smile, say:"Yes, at that time of you were like a female the Xia was similar, got into nasty fight with those rascals, that direct and simple heroic bearing sees I was almost foolish to live a mile!"
The pure Yan deep feeling ground stares at me and lightly says:"Elder brother, you fancied at that time I, is not?"
I cannot help but loving deeply ground to clench her small nose and say:"Which have, you see my prejudice one love a sex maniac?However, you the that female's Xia similar heroic bearing poured at that time is in my brain always the impressions were all very deep, but as for time that kidnap me afterwards at you, completely drive you that witch's qualities to flush."
The pure Yan is a bit bashful, Qin head the bosom that cover up me, the small voice says:"I ain't a witch.Elder brother, you hereafter prohibit to bring up I kidnap that affair of yours, knew?"
My smile says:"Know.However Yan Yan, your pouring really now fair lady is getting aer lot of and have what secret?"
The pure Yan listenned to not from is to rush toward Chi to smile again, immediately beat my chest several bottoms, say:"What become fair lady a lot of, I was completely originally a big fair lady!"
After pure Yan, I had to accompany small cloud this birthday person to dance one song.Time has already been getting more late at this time, the Lin Lins, Liu Xiao Yan , Ke Wei and summer Lin Lin all start putting forward leave-taking, and 11 give small cloud own gift,beats by dre australia.As for two male guests, smell a life time the hero pour also still just, the old Lin then looking at a full house of unique color beauties very sorrily, almost saliva incontinence, but drive the Chou see him Lin Lin of the ugly kind impose sanction against some kind of.
However the guest leave not to represent the end that I am danced molestation, anti- poured to provide the girls madness of lend, even white the Wei also say that oneself didn't return to tonight, and a certain sister is crowded to push.The light snow hurriedly raises hand and says that own bed requests with white Wei to sleep together in the evening very greatly.
Hence, immediately after of time inside, I became house in eight female the practice dance of machine, connect vegetable come in quiet at part looking at of Anne Qi didn't also pass me today.
I have to bitterness to wear an old face and continuously offer up stupid dance Zi for everyone to be provided for everyone to amuse.Most unbearable of BE, arrive afterwards in addition to form couples with me, rest girls all unexpectedly no longer dance and just round we watch, simultaneously and continuously use the most mordacious speech phrase carries on to my choreographic posture various very to the point of evaluation.
"You see an elder brother that retrogress, a lot too big!The little orchid was all pulled down by him!I see an elder brother is used to escape, just back so greatly?"
"The Wei son is like robot, the arm, knee is very stiff!Wei son, you can't think that you play 《the mummy returns 》 in ?"
"Alas!, the elder brother trampled the elder sister's feet!The elder sister of the Yan, you saw the Qi elder sister of Anne's feet all start to be lame!If this continues,beats by dre, tomorrow our house can't in addition to the elder brothers all became a lame person?Xi Xi!"
"!Is disastrous!The soft elder sister was unexpectedly continued by the elder brother to trample three feet!Elder brother this three connect star power fully can make the soft elder sister's feet swollen up a week?"
Be thus made fun of of I, original not coherent, the nonstandard action is also that the flaw is 100, several times female the companion tramples.Luckily my reaction is vivid, lightly put to lightly take, just have never brought about to be so terrible we dare not think about it of result!Is suddenly and violently cold!
When the girls still round a view, I forbid not to live to call a way:"You don't dance, but know to appreciate dancing of An!I tell you, charge!"
I this talks just, Zhi Die suddenly in response to the way:"Elder brother, we see you to charge, difficult don't become big gorilla or gold silk that you are unexpectedly a zoo of monkey?"
The girls immediately get up to my retribution cachinnation, while I then directly pour in the ground last wry smile to have no language ……





Book eight thous the birthday gift of chapter 22 zero force(up)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:30:31 chapter word numbers:4198


Be finally subjected to in my distress Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论