2013年1月29日星期二

Facebook t is troubled at hea

Way:"Do not think that this emperor will promise to send you to the boy of that person's clan, unless he escapes from person's clan!"
Worry beautiful son immediately the low voice weep over, the Yan noodles ran to go out.Middle age beautiful Fu facial expression is also of one E, surprise of way:"Be a father which have you thus of, scold on meeting oneself's daughter.Just be not still thoroughly, didn't you want to marry a daughter this saint to make adult ……"
I smell speech almost don't endure, the one mouthful give°s the tea and drinks in the mouth jet.
Beautiful Fu immediately after way:"The saint makes adult gauge open and fix for extraordinary.I listen to water evil spirit rattan say, saint in order to still have to be a little bit strong than you, make fixing of adult you still have what dissatisfied of, which pot don't open to lift which pot, it happened that be the saint make the noodles of adult lift the kid of person's clan, could it be that want to let the saint make the adult see the joke of our house!"
She is some kind of words,Facebook, Long Yuan Da Dun emperor nothing important means, I arrive a lane of embarrassed thousand times, on the face already full is red!The Long Yuan Da Dun emperor sighed tone towards seeing one eye, first with me, may for having scruples about my face, have no right away speak me am to say Mei for blue Tai, impatient Pie her one eye, scold a way:"The women folk understands what, this emperor decides of matter, also don't arrive you to say three to say four!"
The beautiful Fu hates of white he 1:"Is old deathless, wait saint to make adult walk, I get even with you again and no matter how it is, say, the saint makes adult I looking at to like, my daughter said calculate!"
Immediately after turn overdo facing again I, the tone turns into a kind way:"The saint makes adult, you are rest assured, the worry beautiful son is a little bit a simple-minded, I advise for you again, " immediately after soft-voiced way:"Alas, say, the kid of that person's clan is also pretty quite good, no wonder that the beautiful son so give up hope."
Face to walk ex- and then malicious stared Long Yuan Da Dun's emperor of 1:"The saint makes adult, this son-in-law I am settling."
On all sides calmness come down, I with Long Yuan Da Dun's emperor in every aspect and mutually Qu, who don't also talk.
My stem coughed a , way:"That, worry beautiful son ……"
Long Yuan Da Dun emperor way:"The saint makes adult rest assured, need not put the words of that bad Fu in the mind, she from have me the load to treat.She also just said just."
I ordered to nod, strong say with smile:"Ha ha, that good, that good."
Long Yuan Da Dun's emperor suddenly again way:"Want to be not you are just wanting, I still have a lot of daughters, each national beauty fairy, rare beauty, compare with a worry beautiful the son absolutely has to be strong,cnn, probably you will change idea."
I just drank a mouth of the tea cannot helped but an one mouthful to spray out any further and hoped he is a bent on face, I could not help fight Cold War and wound around a brush-off way:"Is shrew at home, the house is shrew, marry not of, was ungrateful to some kind of good intentionses of big emperor."Remember fondly blue Wei in the heart, hope she can forgive me this helpless one gives a phrase,google.
Long Yuan Da Dun's emperor has together feeling of a little bit layer after layer nod, keep a way to feel sorry for in, facial expression a heart is troubled at heart how of shape.I sound out of way:"That, big emperor, I before the blue Tai said he ……"
Long Yuan Da Dun's emperor a wave hand way:"Today doesn't talk this matter, alas, make this emperor mood that that bad old woman Niang makes not great.Think necessarily water evil spirit rattan already arrange carouse well, walk to let the saint make adult appreciate I for a while aquatic animals special romantic feeling, have a liking for which woman, the tube and this emperor opens mouth."
Just at this time, a warrior comes forward a report way:"Big emperor, water adult life I come to tell a big emperor, big emperor's ordering the carouse of arrangement has already arranged appropriate, ask a big emperor when seat at table."
The Long Yuan Da Dun emperor roars with laughter a way to me:"The saint makes adult, we this seats at table how."Say words, pull me the place of facing carouse-"Ning light palace" walk.Order that bushido at the same time:"You tell water evil spirit rattan, the carouse immediately starts."
That person receives orders but goes to.I also along with he a piece of facing"Ning light palace" go.
Hope to go to go forward in the fierce monster that I multiply by that head of Qi Lin before the body, I also sit on the blood to work properly monster body up follow forward but go.
Long Yuan Da Dun's emperor gives me a kind of heroic, the impression of atmosphere, thick Hao, but more is so, I more feel him hard to surmise, it is really naturally heroic to don't know him, appearance still pack out intentionally, make me bring about the mind of slight on him so much.
Am been in a daze to take "work properly falsely a palace" by him, arrive his cuckoldry to appear from me, stubbornly fill the daughter to my body, the all these good elephants all have at 1:00 strangely fits at inside, I doubt that this ain't the another cause idea another trap of arrangement, I some manage not certain, more interrogative in the heart!
"Ning light palace" with previous palace equally in the lap of luxury matter, rumours Long Gong enriches number one in the world, although I could not see true Long Gong,this still can see 12 from the sea person's clan, really sumptuous, own world wealth, this doesn't exaggerate of Ci.
The hall front row row wears grand music band, the at table arranges a wine and displays a good dinner.
The Long Yuan Da Dun emperor honesty Don't mention it sits at first, pull me to sit at nearby.Low voice to flank one person low voice order way:"Start."
Immediately rang out beard Jia before the hall horn, beat to have war drum, the Jing ensign recruits an exhibition, the sword Ji is dark.Long Yuan Da Dun's emperor looking at emotionally wrought up of dance the song enjoy, the mood seems to be very happily and respected me one cup, quaff in one gulp, roar with laughter a way:"This dance is "breaking joy", the saint makes adult feel how."
I am tiny tiny a say with smile:"Heroism!"
Long Yuan Da Dun's emperor not the dance before talk, turning the attention to the hall is happy medium.The Jing ensign hands over a dance, the sword Ji contends for Hui, the bearing is suddenly martial and stalwart, look around Chi, and the young tiger is fierce dignity.
I simultaneously looking at to dance, part at consider how to persuade he can promise down blue Tai and worry the United States the matter of the son, I also finish a secret concern on the whole.I ain't likely to stay here over a long period of time, once Long Gong Bao hides to be born, I have to all energies put to hide at Long Gong Bao up.
Till then I basically have no left over strength to have regard for an another matter for spare time, if I got hold of "settle Neptunian needle", I will also as early as possible rush through to return to have a reunion with blue Wei and let those friendses that worry about I let go of heart, I doesn't more and impossibly grow to stay here.
"The saint makes, I how are these songstresses?"Long Yuan Da Dun gathers together emperor to nearby ask at me.
I return to absolute being from the thinking and hope before fixing attention on of dance, originally and just of"break joy" have been already ended and change to make another batch beauty is dancing.The gold stone bamboo silk waits eight kinds of musical instruments to together move, eyeful Ling Luo bead Cui, the pure sound is sweet, remaining rhyme rounds beam and be of top exquisite two words.Looking at these different clan songstresses, I can not help and thoughted of that the breeze smiles son, her song and dance is also an unique.
More think much, more and more remember fondly these friends in the heart, very anxious to can return to right away.
Little fire monkey consumedly of sit I of table up, the hands hold a not well-known fruit eats of spittle four splash, often toward the small bear beauty within blunt song and dances a burst of dance and stamp, have very attractive, with table of delicious benefit by association together of idea.
I smile to scold of clapped its head for a while way:"You are this color monkey, so overbearing, " Feng"at, how disappear you so unbridled."The little fire monkey is blunt I once the Zi tooth smile, the shape makes strange, embrace fruit all alone, clap breast all alone, mean oneself not afraid"Feng".
I inclined Ni it is one eye, make fun a way:"Now that you aren't afraid" Feng", hereafter be again humiliated by it, I didn't help you."
The little fire monkey scartsed head to want to think, suddenly an embrace the bear of the earth, wreathed in smiles of fill the fruit to its bosom in, signal hint it toward me is have assistant.The unfortunately small bear is inattentive its try to please, the thick solid palm claps on the face of little fire monkey and wants to give° it to push away.
One monkey one bear immediately launched a seesaw battle on my table and pushed to pull to tore to pull to make people chock with laughter.
Drive they so on making, in my heart of remember fondly of feeling also led a lot.The foods between the seatses are all rare things, the feast for the eyes saw don't see.I release a mood to concentrate the attention to the food and taste this rare delicacy.
Wonderful song and dance, the elegant food, the delicious wine,'s arriving is really an emperor king to enjoy.
Long Yuan Da Dun's emperor suddenly presses near me and hoped first one eye tores a dozen on the table of two small, then way:"This emperor knew that the saint made to fix at first for extraordinary, don't think Related articles:

1 条评论:

  1. Wow I really enjoyed to read that all i will always follow You thanks for the great article.
    It conatains so good knowledge. Full of informative article.
    Here My website for seedbox

    回复删除