2012年11月13日星期二

Beats By Dr Dre Studio lving Thank Die

Small eyes of light looking at me.
I turned head to see his 1:"You know that I don't have a few friends on the teacher officialdom of city, now queen mother to me seem also some unfrequented, think around that I have to seek you, besides the river rather knits to build and is your big Jiu son."
Xu Jue considered for a while and poured into the wine of the in front in the belly, fierce of put wine cup at table top way:"Good!I help you, however the silver that dredges road son wants your!"
I looking at an outside the lights order city in Peking of point, the corner of mouth peeped out one silk smiling face and faced upward to pour into the wine in the cup in, answer way:"The silver isn't problem."
The affair is easy, Xu Jue promised me very generously, don't know to is the achievement that isn't that perfume.Looking at Xu Jue Jia the box has to walk out of figure, I deliberate repeatedly or open mouth to say:"Xu Xiong, those perfume you had better stay, now those thing but price up to have no city."
"Hey Hey, your boy is also enough deceitful, make with the wagon all of full cities of the flavor of perfume BE, hear all have already risen to 321 bottles now, do I how could and literally send to these broads again?It is you to pour, I hear that this affair even disturbed queen mothers, you begged bodhisattva to protect by yourself."
Originally I thought to want a great fee some kind of complicated, can who know slowly Jue but promise thus and to heart's content, this makes me be happily also really feeling suspicious at the same time, until afterwards I just know real reason, originally and slowly the Jue is lewd, but hides joss-stick Ge this place but isn't what he can at will come, and because Wu Yue Niang betwixt, Xu Jue lords over in the outside of the behavior is basically hard to display to open here.Looking at Xu Jue Yong two beautiful looks women walk toward the room of flank to, I quaff in one gulp the alcoholic beverage of in front, then also started to come out door.Although said to just a little bit use some meal, still kept having some hungers in the belly, however eating a location in this place isn't right.
The red card miss in the room early be taken by Xu Jue, original this is disallow, but probably is that Xu Jue's face is enough big.
Shopkeeper has been being from a distance standing and see I come out and immediately walked to come up, the low voice says:"Enemy Ye, my house's miss has been already pleased."
I looking at shopkeeper, full is the air of inquiry on the face, he was originally this shopkeeper that hid joss-stick Ge, who knew exactly which is the miss of their house.
"Is a Die fairy miss."Shopkeeper tooks a look the Piao guest of surroundings friendly intercourse, the very quick re-exports says.
Puzzle in my heart, to this Die fairy I am to understand very much, but don't know why she wants to seek to ascend me.Seeing the color of the sky to return to calculate is it's yet early, I am tiny to tinily order, then followed shopkeeper to arrive at to just come out of the door.
"Wu Tang, you turn and seek a place to eat some thing."Pondered for a while, I said to shopkeeper:"Seek a miss to accompany me this brothers."
"Many thanks to master, need not."Wu Tang says, however looking at an of my air some desire speech again.
I turn round to face him and clapped to clap his shoulder, the low voice says:"Trust, I from have proper restraint."
Push away a door to go in, and just different, the decoration in the room a little bit had some changes this time, bright in the room two son arm thick candle, shoot the ray coming out to project light upon room return calculate bright hall.However in my eyes or a bit dusk, this pours to make me rise to hold firmly the mind that time studies generator.
Thanking the Die fairy already change next just that kind of has corpse exposed coquettish foppery, Be just casually Wan such as the cloud green silk hair type, put a bluish green jade clasp, have no other adornments again.The dress skirt isn't gorgeous extravagant, the whole individual like a piece of green jade-her body up send forth a kind of aroma, is the joss-stick that I acquaint with very much, however momentary Leng are to can not recall exactly is what flavor.
The dress skirt of a baby blue, crow black hair Ji, this lets my some doubts by himself/herself is not is enter wrong room, the brothel woman asking myself to once see doesn't calculate much, can also combine not that little, however this kind of dresses up of still for the first time, this lets a bit curious in my heart.
I see the thinnest thread on the table, but on-line be dressed in of, is exactly one slice the bubble open of tea-leaf!This I but hear for the first time, the time in Suzhou, the Hao mark once took I had ever been to a well-known brothel in Suzhou, there the noodles contained a head card, with understand a tea way for, and person also very water worked properly, can only cherish on that day go to night.
Afterwards I heard that that miss is called green jade Luo, she is in common use to come to treat quest of tea it is said that be wear with the fine thread.
"Is this to do what?"I am wrinkly to knit the brows to curiously ask a way, I think one curious about heart of solving.
Thank Die fairy to picked up thread, three from the flank of green porcelain tea Nian in the bowl rise some bubbles open of tea-leaf, reply and start acting as go-between, I suddenly discover her jade bracelet,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, is lacked, but don't ask as well, just have some to become fascinated of looking at her action of light and soft circumlocution, feared to break thus of quiet the Mi is wonderful to feel.
Is quiet in the room, don't know where slip away the incoming night breeze rocks candle light, often there is still a clear and crisp candle flower bursting a voice.
Thank Die fairy hand in of live to account to finish doing, then throw in prosperous aqueous white porcelain bowl, I to bowl see go, the momentary unexpectedly amazes could not say words.
In the white porcelain bowl, impressively bloom a bluish green lotus.
A bluish green lotus become with each color tea-leaf string, tea-leaf woulds be the flower petal of one petal petal, can unfold in the water, so that underwater lotus look particularly comfortable lazy.The white porcelain green jade lotus, reflect mutually Chen, from the outside arrive inside, flower petal an in multiple layers small next go, outside make tea-leaf of flower petal, I could not distinguish, however oneself is partial to of the bluish green Luo spring still can distinguish.Flower woulds be lovely Jiao weak bluish green Luo spring.
Although I is some to don't understand, however still keep saying:"Have never thoughted of Die fairy miss in addition to skill superb and free from vulgarity playing skill outside, unexpectedly still have so all alone, only, the vegetable smells tea with pure is first grade, if tea-leaf like this processing, 'form the United States'is to attain, but the joss-stick of tea-leaf, wasn't the flavor be all broken?"
Die fairy Jiao however a smile:"The vegetable smells Sir's scholarship erudite, omniscient, have no not Xiao, don't know what two whole ways the Sir can have?"
My understand to the tea, also is limited by oneself afterwards from the portable computer of that was bad to repair, I say after deliberating for a while:"Way's pouring is to have."I ponder:"If use two cents, water of immerses tea-leaf and leads a hour, tea-leaf then can unfold to open-just use hot water blunt second bubble of time, a lot of flavors then drive once the half cold lukewarm water lock lived, also the true flavor of rare tea.There is also a way, while being a string of good tea-leaf will'lotus'immerse to once make the tea soup of over there in be, be just ……"
I deliberate the future generations tea some knowledge answer way within way.
"Ha, how do I have never thought?"Die fairy tiny Shen.
"Just this different tea mixs a , how again can the true flavor of article tea?"
Die fairy but just shake head:"You are those to ascend this to hide joss-stick be the Ge comer to sincerely sample tea's flavor?This lotus, Be just diagrams in them lucky and unusual, real hall this among them son again having of the ugly Yin Mao how many?However is favor'tea'the color of this elegant bottom!Here, Be just brothel."
Brothel just, this is a few at the time that words vomited, her face was a sneer of, the tone was sharp and heartless, livinged to rarely split open the paper that that defenseless but unmanned wish Tong breaks.
I had no language while ascending and ground to a stop to say behind for a while:"Die fairy miss you invite me to come over be much more than for saying these of?"
Thank Die fairy to is prosperous that to have the white porcelain bowl of "lotus" to push a part, then take out some bluish green Luo springs, the aroma coming into nostrils since then lets I the sudden thought of, the flavor on the body of Xie Die Xian was exactly this green jade Luo the flavor of the spring.
Wait tea and drinks Qi well after, Xie Die Xian puts cup at my in front, the pure pure tea joss-stick rushed toward my nose to carry along with that hot air that rises Teng.
Thank a Die fairy slow track:"The tea in the hole court ……also be regarded as the tea in Suzhou."Her smiling face however suddenly and miserable of way:"You can know this tea is how to come?"
Green jade Luo spring, originally and too the lake hole court top of hill several stub wild tea tree, because it spreads to grow between the fruit tree flowers and trees indiscriminately and gets the essence of flower and fruit, aroma should be the strong fragrance hold out for long time, the local aborigines is early Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论