2012年11月14日星期三

cheap dr dre beats y I soon would die

Speech just smiled to smile.
When Mo Yan Chou will get into the big camp of slave's lord here, little princess then a connect listenning to of surprise the words of old emperor.
"Madder madder, you return to and let that master Sheng and bright master still have that to offer sacrifices to, give you the eldest brother to try!"The old emperor fatigue says.
"The king of the father?How?Didn't say yesterday?"Lookinging at of little princess surprise his/her own father.
"This, it is a long story!"Old emperor after finishing saying, being long is long of sighed an one breath, then lookinging at of two eyes Zheng Zhengs house roof.
The appearance that sees own father, the little princess quietly sits on the part and wait own father to tell he or she exactly is what is the row, but wait well for a long time, the old emperor his majesty still keep being that action, a silk didn't also move.
"Madder madder, I think, I still keep chasing this affair and all tell you, the father has already done your affair of too many sorry, if don't tell you again, I am to die and can't close eyes, either."The old emperor his majesty imitated a Buddha to do what decide to be general, finally malicious cruel, prepare to say that the affair exactly was what is the row with little princess.
"The king of the father, how do you say so?You to madder madder had better."The little princess hears old to yellowly say so, panic a while get up.
"You don't want to keep me from talking, quietly listen to over there!"If the old emperor keeps little princess from continuing, while beginning's slowly describing was what is exactly the row."In fact, I am a very greed person, although, you all say that I am a good person, , I am too greed."The old emperor is long long of sighed an one breath.
"Your eldest brother is to win a kind of very severe poison, in those early years, we sought all methods that could find out, but, don't use, those people basically judged not to come to your eldest brothers is win what poison, because that kind of the poison was really too weird, weird arrived the situation that we basically have no way."
"But, one day, come to a person, he tells me, can cure the poison of your eldest brother, however he told me his identity at the same time.He come from an evening mainland, is a degenerative, and, he requests me and helps them to do an affair."Is old while making reference to here, the emperor is 1 kind to regret earth's surface feeling very much.
"I was also very hesitant at that time, but, I had no way, I impossibly your eldest brother give up, because of, only your eldest brother just can inherit me scepter, hence, I did one to make me regret life decision."Is old while making reference to here, emperor suddenly shut up not to say, but quietly foolish."Their requests is me your database uncle Ta grasp to catch of the sea clan of havings' including those is killed of sea clan, all hand over to them.I thought at that time, this and we a little injury also had no, only is don't those slave, can't have, either to us what loss, hence, I promised."
"Now, think of, I is that so penitence, I basically don't know, they this is provoking us relationship with sea clan, but they then make use of those sea clans to continuously add and extend own real strenght, but, I already didn't the leeway of choice, at see your eldest brother that original idea through pare the thin face gradually has blood-red color of time, I have no the opportunity for turning head, hence, I make them serve."
"But, they this year, again found out me, said to is to let your eldest brother wake up, I at that time really happy, because so expecting of several years, I finally saw hope, , they again make a request."The old emperor is long long of sighed tone, imitated Buddha is thinking that the then scene is similar."Their request BE, I swear to the absolute being of depravity believed in by them, is more loyal to than the absolute being of depravity forever.I think that even if I am getting more loyal to,have no relation, as long as wait your eldest brother like, so I died to calculate, but, they gave me a sword!"Being old as emperor is making reference to here was full of dismay in the voice, finally stood, from a little princess basically there is no the place once seeing taking out a lance.
"Is this sword, his name is called the degenerative emperor king's sword.Be exclusively give me the person like this prepares."The old emperor makes the little princess took a look, but keeps little princess from wanting to take past action, then slightly smiles, was full of in the voice desolate.
"It gave my huge strength, but, is also continuously consuming I get life, I don't know, probably, I soon would die.Their second affair, is that I chase empire all nobilities Zhaos to emperor all, at the same time still have the army corps everywhere long, although I not understand, , for the sake of your eldest brother, I promised."
"But, their third condition, let me hesitate for a long time, also let my warnning heart raise a lot, they want me to help them to finally kill Mo Yan Chou and destroy to forget Huang at first and helped a kind of thing that they took to forget Huang to win inside the temple of the gods at first, this kind of thing was a thou at the beginning is many ·the Ping Duo Lai big master saw in the middle of jotting down of the morals of absolute being.But, actually, its name should be called the source of absolute being, is absolute being the king resume the important source of divine power, while another one be called refreshing absolute being, is the source of absolute being of another half, be both match together of time, Etam king of many absolute being pull Si and then will resume he or she the strength in those early years, then can re- lead degenerative battalion, rule this world."Is old while making reference to here, the king seems to be a little bit to fall Mo, because oneself is a person who is promoting this affair.
"But, I am a , I can not helplessly looking at their behavior.But, your eldest brother lies over there again, I didn't choose of leeway.I the eldest brother that think you save well, but, I can not see again those who deprave rule this world, hence I promise to help Mo Yan Chou, but I sent a person to notify Elizabeth again and wanted to let his thoroughly teaching don't talk sorrow for a while."While making reference to here, old man very of pain and sufferings, and the little princess then have already been getting more silly, these affairs are all what she doesn't know, is also what she always don't dare to imagine.
"End, I have already prepared to promise them, but, you but come to tell me, tell me, you know that who master Sheng is.I saw your eldest brother in the evening, he the facial expression of that equanimity, told me,cheap dr dre beats, if I still help those who deprave, he in the future can't forgive me, either, but, I really have no way, no one can save to come to him, those who deprave tells me, only have their absolute being king, is then also Etam king of in former days many absolute being to pull Si can save to come to him."While making reference to here, the old man has already started pain and sufferings of cry, so several years, one staying by the side of personal bitterness bitterness is these secrets, early let this old man's mind and body be getting more exhausted.
A pair of warm successfuls, held tight an old man of two already emaciated successful.
The old man raises head and used be full of eyes expecting to looking at a little princess:"Madder madder, you can't strange father.Was the father too selfish?"
"Father, I don't blame you, because of, I am your daughter, and, everything done by you all are this household for the sake of us, are this nation, our households and nation, all need eldest brother for the sake of us to lead.Just, I have a claim, please don't kill Mo Yan Chou, which afraid you want my lives all can.I this tells him.Let him leave empire!"Was full of tears in little princess' eyes, this was an affair that doesn't have the way, everything made by own father has no wrong, no matter which aspect it is, say, he is right.But, how may oneself looking at the dead of Mo Yan Chou?That is the impossible affair."I have already wanted to open, your eldest brother can't conducts oneself virtuously, either, even if your eldest brother wakes up, but the whole worlds will be ruled by those who deprave of, and he still needs to put blame on me, because if isn't that I get words, Mo Yan Chou should be able to resist the aggression of those who deprave, as long as guarding a temple of the gods, Etam Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论