2012年10月23日星期二

www.beats4monster.co.uk re very the most we

It isn't good.You see, this is Hollywood.This is a part of rules of the game."
I unwillingly accompanied her to take a few photographs, then pull her to in a hurry leave.However hero west the card obviously have already been satisfied with very much, she has already come to an a purpose.
But I, the in the mind is some tiny discomfort.
Just of the felling, although isn't so clear, not so realistic, make me feel one silk algidity indeed and really actually!But immediately after disappearing, so of moment of illusion, let I again have some don't dare to confirm.
Because we followed the mansion 1 F ground hall inside.Today so grand demonstration party, came together almost all local celebrities,www.beats4monster.co.uk.The public security Class is obviously also very high.
Mansion ground the entrance decorated quite a few to probe into a door, the guests all from probed in to once walk in door.It is said that can eradicate completely some medium that want to mix to incomingly carry secretly to photograph a device so.Certainly, the type of weapons of take more impossibly incoming.Everything all for the sake of the safety!
But only specially drive a few medium of invitation, would have a specialized person.At particular some temporarily engrave, allow at carry secretly to photograph a device to come up to take those under the accompanying of security personnel in the world expensively jewelry, and those wear in Hollywood of the diamonds on the stars body ……
The red carpet haded been building till elevator doorway and followed elevator on the 62 F and arrived at a big demonstration hall of crest layer inside.
This demonstration hall fully has thousand square meters, some crystal demonstration set inside, have already decorated many preciously diamond jewelry, those are bright, don't know how much carat of diamond.Marveling of the madam who immediately aroused many guest insides and expect a ground of look in the eyes.
I and hero west card 2 people walked into hall all the way inside, hero at the side of body west the card immediately became a joyful small bird similar, without intermission and surroundings of the person talk to smile to say "hello".
Tonight.Here, very the most well-known handsome boy's beauty in whole Hollywoodses, can be all present to be present.There is also the representative of a few big movie companies, film producer person, the director of two lines of front line.Investor,The etc. of the etc.……
Looking at surroundings to be full of an innumerable in normal times in be prostrated un worshiped by fan in the whole world of face, my imitating a Buddha is placed oneself to a dreamlike world inside.Even just hero west the card introduce the black actor that I know.Confabulation two go away after, I just suddenly think of, just this black actor, seem is up lead Oscar to accept award Taiwan ……
The assembly hall being all is using blue tone is main, well show a kind of dreamlike color.
Is the most excited of perhaps was a small thunder tiger, this guy saw surrounding so many big stars all of a sudden, tinily inhibit in under, just have never run up to do to obtain signature of throw person's action.But I am very quick to find out them in the crowd.
Obviously, Yang Wei is after all a big household to be from.Have experience of the full social intercourse in this kind of type situation, this just very short several minutes, she seems to be already to mix Be getting more like fish let into water.She and nearby of person is very calmly talking to smile, seeming the other party is what Hollywood the type of famous movie investors.While starting the other party is probably just more shocked than Yang Wei's beautiful looks, but along with confabulation after, Yang Wei stays calm and collecteds of change after telling own background come of is a penny to truely respect.
After we walk over, Yang Wei immediately introduces me to just at and the person of her confabulation, later on hero west the card also come up ……
Subsequent time inside, I hear all is such as this kind of conversation:
", Did you see the new film of the Er shell of Michael?This guy is earned a great deal of money by 《Transformers 》 , now but is big of does the person take money to invite him to shoot a film."
"What?Zhu Li?You say which beautiful?Zhu Li Ya?Or Anne Ji beautiful Nuo?, I don't know, however she seems to be really to fall overboard for public-spirited business recently ……"
"Hey, the spider Xia fourth gathers in hear recent funds some problems, probably you can contact them, this movie should is steady to earn., Certainly, the batman has been not popular, , that is absolutely rotten absolutely ex- to spread!"
"History Di aroma?He now can't easily again be direct ……understand?He is an owner now, the person who can dismiss director at any time, ha ha ……however unless have one again to praise Jewish movie to come out, who know?Probably God just knows."
These the big crocodile in Hollywood small crocodiles be at will discussing recent business, those millions, up must of the business is in their at will of way come, and, a words afraid of these people at will, possible change going to the movie of the fans in the whole world next year plan.Do you want to see Transformers the second gathering?Is sorry, afraiding of that film would not° until after two years come out ……
I listenned to a bit dizzily, I completely was an amateur to Hollywood.But at lend an opportunity and Yang Wei walk to the one side of time, I cannot help but asking 1:"Just they say of who is the history Di aroma ?"
Yang Wei Heng my one eye, endure to smile, soft-voiced way:"The Si Di aroma Si Pierre Bo Ge."
I:…………"
I am a bit dizzy, the social intercourse situation like this makes me some an orientation not-mainer reason BE, previous of that oddly feels to still be influencing me.My in the mind always has already grown uneasy of prepare feeling ……
I pulled thunder small tiger one side and said to him:"You follow Yang Wei.Never leave her!"
The thunder small tiger saw my one eye:"Winter uncle Shi, what's the matter with you?"
I wanted to think:"Be free, I go out deeply well ventilated, take out a cigarette."
Finish saying.I didn't say "hello" with the ladies, directly walk toward the side to, with pulled a bellboy, asked him the retiring room where behind, I walk to the edge of hall, then have already drawn back a door to go out.
The outside is a hallway, I saw the brand of overhead have already shown that the front is a bathroom landmark to know.I am wrinkly for a while eyebrows.I am to want to seek the retiring room of smoking, not go to the stool.The bellboy probably being just listenned to wrong my problem.
Now that a head of of the left side of marking since is a bathroom, I am simply go toward the right side hallway all the way stroll look for pass by.
In fact this floor is whole is one to"return" a graphemic form, in the center is a hall.But the surroundings is a turn of hallway, again outer circle then various work district.
Today's party, naturally necessary wine water and food.Original this kind of place has no kitchen.The food is also delivered by specialized food company order luck.Have here is a lot of deluxely the food company exclusively provides this kind of dinner and party of food wine water.Here.Wanting ~only you is rich, can enjoy to any service.
I looked for to come over all the way and about walked to have several ten meters, smelt a heavy food ground aroma, I knew I probably is carelessly stroll a temporary kitchen.
I think I probably again is walk wrong.Not from must be a bit depressed, simply took out a cigarette to spark in the hallway a , then kept on walking all the way ……
Can once walked at me the doorway of one among the rooms of time ……suddenly.Heard an in my ear the voice is smallly ……
I am to do a martial person, ear eyes sharp degree far far above the ordinary people, but this voice falls into my ear inside and immediately lets my in the mind one Tu!!Immediately of, I by instinct respond, the foot immediately puts light step son!
That kind of the voice is very short, light, imitate a Buddha is the sewing machine of old style to lightly turn for a while ……but voice like this, to me but acquaint with too much!
This is to pack a muffler the pistol after shoots of voice!!
See ghost!
I immediately realize.Affirmation is to have already taken place what affair!
I immediately stuck toward the door past.All there is a very small transparent glass on the door here, I just a little bared eyes to go toward in see to ……by chance, but I saw a personal back toward me, then soft softly kept on pouring.This person's body is depending on the door, his head the behind Be whole to is a blood!Blood Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论