2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre I say you how the d

, Is not is don't make clean, make to have an accident to come."
Say what, not understand.
Once the Hey Hey of Li Chun Chun smile and say to calculate a way:"Doing not pack for old Niang is careless, is be not want to run road again, I just said early in the morning, there is no person whom my Li Chun Chun could not arrest, I see you this time how run!"
Finish, said so many still white say and want to fall this time and saw to this Lee spring spring is to stubbornly collect rent today, hurriedly sad shout loudly 1:"Elder sister Chun makes me drags along again for several days, I am really a short of money recently ah, this not, I am again getting more unemployed today, good heavens, give me way out!"
Li Chun Chun stares at me and shook to shake head and suddenly admire of a smile to say:"My having already said is to come to urge something to rent?"
, Be not, might it not be change to urge a life this time?
"Go to and go, I say big brothers, seldom have a women so good to you, don't again blind keep on mixing.Man, should the responsibility exerting still want to the utmost."Incredibly the language center of gravity of Li Chun Chun grows ground to my guidance way.
"Elder sister you say what, don't blame me uncouth, however you say what, brothers I can really not understand, recent female body of ghost, only the woman lets I humiliate mine, return it's my turn sorry who?"
One face despise of Li Chun Chun, cold track:"Big brothers, you come to this for just about two years also, the elder sister has been following you closely enough in person, however this matter I can help reason don't help in person, the most afraid ill-matched in marriage, a little child of somebody else of our woman, the appearance shape grows water and works properly of, I looking at and then like, you can not let her down."
Is alas hey, absolutely is dizzy to die I, I exactly recruit for these several days who ask for who I!
"Still not and hurriedly go up, the somebody else seeks you how much time, I make decision and let her leave to wait you today, you this son that is small to don't need Zai, be this hotel, really need to arrest you still really must squat down to order."The Hey Hey of Li Chun Chun says with smile.
Say what, just one nymphomania, now justice Lin however.However since is to don't urge to rent, I still not hurry Shan true heel we two elder brother Lengs' one characters.Hurriedly smile apologetically to say:"Spring elder sister Chun your novella BE, I from this later ah.Will never be ungrateful to a female kid.Don't harm her, to, don't harm their hearts!"
Three Zongs are four Zongs, the dynasty stairs jumps to go, listens to Li Chun Chun be after death calling a way:"Is a little bit light, trampled to break down stairs I make you compensate!



Five girls



The old building of old style by all means has an old building way, the feet trample in the wooden board upstairs, and the ground of Zhi Zhi ring, even has some to flutter and feels at any time and wants to spread generally.Not only building way, all of the whole buildings are what Qing in collapse to falls, the stage manners strikes of day, I always move to all over the body flutter.I always think that this building should have 50 years or longer history.
My house tower building, build in the crest of this dangerous building with the sheet iron, the erosion of the years, letting the rust color of galvanized iron skin and this red brick building already Hun however integral whole, both are completely a whole building of kit.Friends, who came to this, all can not stand breeze to blow, of the sheet iron fizzy fricatives.Always advised me to move.But any friend speaks of like this, I always smile, not am here living, don't know this of fun.Generally I have from the tendency of Nue and like this kind of summer open winter cool.Besides, the evening in summer, carefree lie on the attic, carry a bottle of beer, sit to hope setting sun or aery star sky, have already grown tottering atmosphere, I like.
"Li Chun Chun, I say the excessive little time door that doesn't want to literally open me!"
Mama I bellow in, of, Lao Tze just owed you for several months, rent, be unlikely and take my thing to arrive a debt.No wonder that just never mention again accept the business of rent, originally have already stretched out a black hand, alas, this loss big, I don't know to have thing her as well in room ability worthy of a look of, PS2?Computer?Refrigerator?Does my AV exquisite article collect?That deplores greatly ah, ignore what good east east, fall into Li Chun Chun's this woman of loose morals hand, can be a meat dumplings to beat a dog to have to don't return.
Being dizzy isn't my dimmed eyesight, but see inside the originally in great disorder and matchless attic, the cleanness incredibly tidying up has a preface, absolutely can use on the ground spotless come to describe.Is original heap of full instant noodles and hair steep breaking of lunch-box table up already spread last cleanness of blue white floral pattern table cloth.What to replace is a beautiful and slender and outstanding water bamboo, that vase Chou wears to acquaint with, isn't that I always lead to think Hao, once the large glass that can pack thousand cigarette buds bottle!
Put out strength to blink to sway the next eye, I finally made sure this be my house tower building.The only dissimilarity only BE, my root surprisingly this kind of dilapidated house can be also so clean refreshing.Although the Chou wears at 1:00 not habit.Put out strength Zheng again to shut next eyes, finally made sure that all of everythings that I see are true existent.
Depend, just setting sun cent, see ghost.
"Ah, elder brother, you came back!"Hears a burst of lazy but takes pleased voice suddenly from after death spread.
Who?My at heart is suddenly a burst of and greatly terrified.This voice listens to incredibly have medium rare know.Might it not be become BE?
"Xi Xi!"After death a burst of voice of silver Ling rings, I feel eyes a black, the double eye has already been lived for Wu by a pair of gentle and soft small hand that rushes toward aroma.A girl son Jiao says with smile:"Guessing me is who, guess to have prize to ."
Slice, also follow Lao Tze this set of, I want to could not recognize you, you also think Wu my eyes and have already given to fall off to fly for a while to do to hang Li in the wall noodles.I struggled for a while and helplessly shook to shake head:"I say to think Yi, you want to also make a telephone call, this house is you ten duos of, see the appearance coming to isn't a momentary half meeting."
Think Yi to hum a ground of handle knob loose open, spirit Du Du the ground say:"Is spiritless, you somehow and freely guess up so two three."
I once turned to go to the body, felt a burst of dark joss-stick right against the face inherit, one ties soft horsetail, the fringe of hair lightly hangs,cheap beats by dre, skin powder white, beautiful girl Du who takes Chen Nu on the noodles wears the small mouth spirit Mie the ground looking at me, however one eyes son inside, but have the Yan the delight that doesn't live.
Think Yi to hum ground to stare at my face, I am alas 1, put out strength to shake to shake head, way:"I say you how the dog can not change to eat excrement.Say you how much time, don't like this and waterily stare at a man to see.20-year-old miss, act with dignity 1:00, OK?With have never seen manlike, there is flower on my face?Or I resemble a beam dynasty Wei and impregnable city force, know not to know that you stare at person to see very ill-mannered like this."
Think Yi to rush toward Chi for a while break into laughter voice, 1 immediately hum, move to open a pair of light tongs, hum a way:"Correct, I this year just 18, the birthday in last month.Still say, your doing an elder brother incredibly doesn't send a gift as well.Said again, I this for the character, I like to stare at that you see, who make you living handsome."Ha ha, say to think Yi oneself and then from smile.
Introduction for a while, the girl of my in front, make the road think Yi, being my home town one elder brother ties and old schoolmate road is brave just of younger sister's son, because her elder brother's relation also am to beat small acquaintanceship with me, since the childhood call my elder brother.Also really don't say, disappear for several years, incredibly completed this water kind, the female is big 18 change, also really isn't a cover.The road house is at our home town but the biggest door, the road old dad does a mineral for 20 years, the rice rice isn't many general.Certainly, that and my some relation also have no.
"Is alas, crazy wench, I say that haven't you returned to my words, coming should make a telephone call first as well."I stare at to think a Yi way.
Think Yi to hum a ground of Jue to rise a mouth, way:"Still say, I say how the elder brother mix of, the rent owed in Marchary even if, the telephones all owed a fee to shut down."
I clapped own forehead for a while, what power of memory, shameful Be getting bigger this time, oneselfs all forgot this matter, also not and just that, call what come, to, that surname the wood's beautiful girl reporter is to still just once say did my cellular phone owe a fee?
Not from hum a way:"Go, wench film, when it's your turn to teach me, you when I open bank of ah, I also on doing public security, the income is wildly low you again be not don't know, two monthly incomes only afraid still buy not get you a shoulder wraps."
The road thinks Yi Xi once the Xi smile, am one side shoulder to me, Yang Yang the beautiful Ku on the right shoulder wrap and say:"That is so exaggerated, the brand of Chanel, have no so expensive of, however this was my daddy to make a special trip last month Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论